According to ‘Mahajan Vansh Muktavali’ yati Shri Ramlal, said that King Zambde was the ruler of Jhabuva (Malva). In V. 1575 Acharya Shri Jin Bhandra Suri enlighted Zambde. Zambde wanted to win the battle, but it was a difficult task. He requested the Acharya to do something. Acharya gave him a ‘Vijaipataka’ Mantra. He use it and won the battle. The area of Bheels now became a part of Zabuva. He converted himself and his sons into Oswal caste. His gotra was named Jhabak. Zamad and Zambak, Gotra Zamad currepted to the name Zammad. Shri Sohanraj Bhansali says that this event happened in V. 1475.
There is no historical proof of the above event. According to ‘Zamad Itihas ke Darpan men’ and the Bahi of Bhat there is a family tree of Zamad gotra. According to it the first person belonging to this gotra was Jamsen, who was in the 17th pedigree of Uppaldave. Shankarpal was itwn to this gotra was Jamsen, who was in the 17th pedigree of Uppaldave. Shankarpal was in the 7th pedigree of Jamsenji, who left Osiyan in V. 1121 and settled at Aisar. In V. 1307 Kanvarpal of this family left Aisar and settled at Merta. In V. 1408 Narayandas ji left Merta and settled at Kishangarh. In V. 1632 Padmasinghji left Kishangarh and settled at Todiasar at the time of Maharaja Ramsingh of Bikaner. In V. 1896 Khetsidasji left Toliasar and settled at Sadarshahar. The pedigree is as follows.
1) Uppaldave 2) Kanwarpal 3) Indrajeet 4) Mamal
5) Gandharvsen 6) Vikramadatya 7) Dishan 8) Bhojraj
9) Ajayraj 10) Palamsingh 11) alansingh 12) Randhaval
13) Udaideep 14) Jagdave 15) Jasdhaval 16) Dhundhmar
17) Jamsen 18) Dhayadrai 19) Vgarao 20) Bherusingh
21) Vikrampal 22) Mamal 23) Jasdhaval 24) Shankerpal
25) Ganpal 26) Nathmal 27) Badanmal 28) Kanwarpal
29) Kapurchand 30) Raimal 31) Bhagwandas 32) Narayandas
33) Javarmal 34) Jivandas 35) Aalamchand 36) Dasaratpal
37) Padmasingh 38) Kocharmal 39) Kanwarpal 40) Manjal
41) Shyamo 42) Hirachand 43) Premraj 44) Udaichand
45) Raisingh 46) Savantsingh 47) Thakursingh 48) Umedsingh
49) Khetswwdas 50) Kaluram 51) Mangalchand 52) Milapchand
53) Roopchand 54) Punamchand
Zamad Kaluraji built Zamad house at sardarshahar and under the guidance of a yatiji of Bikaner; he converted this house into a museum. This museum has a beautiful and wonderful collection of antiques. This museum contains different types of arms and ammunitions, coins, dresses, utensils, bands, photos, decorative items of wood, glass, china clay, toys of japan, Germany.and England atc. The types of satety devices are employed in the building. There are beautiful paintings painted on its walls.
Zamad Jeevraj and Manmal- Phalodi
They were nominated as chaudharies of phalodi. Even today this family is popularly called by the name ‘Jia-Mana’ family